Mass Exodus- One Love, 2 Vans

Welcome to our team blog for the Cape Relay!!!

Our relay team, Mass Exodus, is going to have the time & adventure of our lives during this 200+ mile/24 hour race on May 1-2, 2010!

This is the first annual Cape Relay- and we're out to make it something special. Follow us on this blog, and soon Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as well, as we catalog our path to PTown and the post party!

One Love, 2 Vans!

Monday, April 12, 2010

So we are a single week away from the 2010 Boston Marathon, and just 3 weeks away from our own marathon, the Boston to Cape Cod Relay!

Now I'm not much of a runner, that will be clear soon enough on May 1 and 2, and worse yet I'm not a "stretcher" (working on that).  I do know however, that Yoga was an integral part of my mother becoming a kick butt runner once again and that many, including Michelle and others on our team believe it is a big help. 

So, when i saw this video by friend-of-Mass-Exodus yogi Rebecca "B" Pacheco, about a pose called viparita karani, that she says is essential for runners during the days leading up to the race as well as following it, I figured I would share it. If you are into Yoga, B has her blog called "The World According to Om Gal" and the direct link to her post on this pose is here.  Thanks Rebecca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment